Skip To Content

614 5TH AVENUE

Antigo, WI 54409
  • $775,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 65 Days
  • MLS #: 22202725
UPDATED: 35 min ago
$775,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 0.46
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Neighborhood:
Type:
Multi-Family
Built:
1900
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

FANTASTIC INVESTMENT PROPERTY OVER 7% CAP RATE, Financial details available in associated documents, rent roll in excel tab. 8 Apartments (2bd, 1bth) and four commercial spaces all leased. Landlord pays 30% of common area utilities, all others are billed back to tenants. Gross Income Scheduled $94,080 with expenses $36,397 (39.9%) and a buffer for vacancy of 3% for a total of $39,219 (42.9%) and an estimated schedule Net Operating Income of $54,861. That puts this property slightly above a 7% cap rate and it's 100% occupied and stabilized. In addition rents are projected to all be at $595 by the end of 2022 increasing the NOI to $62,503 - over an 8% cap rate. This truly is a value for a seasoned or beginner investor.

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2022 Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or EXIT Midstate Realty. Data last updated: 2022-08-15T13:32:45.713
www.exitmidstate.com/homes/129720357
Print Image

614 5TH AVENUE Antigo, WI 54409

  • Price: $775,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 65 Days
  • Updated: 35 min ago
  • MLS #: 22202725
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.46
Acres
1900
Built
Neighborhood:
Other
County:
Langlade
Area:
Other
Property Description
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT PROPERTY OVER 7% CAP RATE, Financial details available in associated documents, rent roll in excel tab. 8 Apartments (2bd, 1bth) and four commercial spaces all leased. Landlord pays 30% of common area utilities, all others are billed back to tenants. Gross Income Scheduled $94,080 with expenses $36,397 (39.9%) and a buffer for vacancy of 3% for a total of $39,219 (42.9%) and an estimated schedule Net Operating Income of $54,861. That puts this property slightly above a 7% cap rate and it's 100% occupied and stabilized. In addition rents are projected to all be at $595 by the end of 2022 increasing the NOI to $62,503 - over an 8% cap rate. This truly is a value for a seasoned or beginner investor.
Exterior Features

Stories 2 Story Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Basement YN Yes Unit1 Bathrooms 1 Unit1 Bedrooms 2 Unit2 Bathrooms 1 Unit2 Bedrooms 2 Unit3 Bathrooms 1 Unit3 Bedrooms 2 Unit4 Bathrooms 1 Unit4 Bedrooms 2

Property Features

Foreclosure No Municipality AntigoCity Of Net Income $54861 Present Use Rental Property Type Complex Sale Or Rent For Sale Sewer And Water Pb Sewer/Pb Water Short Sale No Tax Amount $4821 Tax Year 2021

Listing information © 2022 Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc.
Listing provided courtesy of Owen Jones of Jones Real Estate Group.


© 2022 Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or EXIT Midstate Realty. Data last updated: 2022-08-15T13:32:45.713
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/cwmls/orig_boomver_1_22202725-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/cwmls/orig_boomver_1_22202725-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/cwmls/orig_boomver_1_22202725-2.jpg
Logo
EXIT Midstate Realty
4111 Schofield Ave., Suite 10
Weston WI, 54476